Join our Team!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Medeba Staff Team. Medeba is committed to employment equity and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation or other support at any point during the hiring/employment process please let us know as we will work with you to meet your needs. All responses will be handled with strict confidence.
Summer Team (Staff and Volunteers)
June 23 - August 27, 2017
- Our Summer Camp program is for children ages 6-17 and divided into four main sessions based on age. All sessions are high energy and fast paced and allow many opportunities to develop leadership and creativity while building relationships and challenging yourself. The staff and leadership of summer camp provide safe, nurturing, supportive environments that promote lasting friendships, memorable moments, and life changing experiences.
- We continue to look for staff that are motivated, resourceful, skilled. and passionate about serving and impacting youth. We value staff that are committed to providing the opportunities to change young lives. Join our team and experience life changing moments.
May - June 2017
- Join the group of staff who are involved in all aspects of providing quality service and leadership to our Guest Group programming and operations team. During the months of May and June, activity and tasks increase as we continue to host our school and youth programs and prepare for summer camp. There are a variety of roles with responsibilities in the following areas: kitchen, dining room, maintenance, activity programming and facilitation, and cleaning.
- These positions are available for people who are applying for summer staff positions or have completed the Proságo program.
September - October 2017
- Summer Camp has wrapped up and new participants are arriving for our Proságo leadership program. Assist Medeba in programming and operational roles as we once again host guest groups and welcome a new group of Proságo participants. Responsibilities of the role are in the following areas: kitchen, dining room, maintenance, activity programming, and cleaning.
- These positions are available to current or previous summer camp staff or graduates of the Proságo program.
Permanent Year Round Positions
- There are no current postings at this time
Outdoor Education and Facilitation Positions
- Our Proságo students fill these roles for Medeba throughout the year. Please visit the Proságo website for more information about this 10-month Leadership Development Program.