Promoting community development
Multipurpose meeting rooms
Accommodating restricted diets
Partnering to achieve your goals
With approximately 200 acres of property in a near wilderness setting in the Haliburton Highlands, Medeba has first-rate facilities and extensive adventure-based activities that are designed to build community, trust, cooperation, and teamwork. Using adventure and community as teaching tools is our passion and we want to facilitate an experience that goes above your expectations.
Group Retreats 2017 Fees and Dates
The Fee for a Standard Weekend Retreat Includes:
- Two nights accommodation
- Comfortable, fully winterized cabins with fireplaces.
- Up to 11 per cabin, single gender.
- Five meals and a snack
- Saturday - breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack
- Sunday - breakfast and lunch
- Your own dedicated meeting room
- With use of general A/V equipment.
- General use of the facility
- Recreational Activities and related equipment that do not require Medeba supervision.
- For every 10 group members you bring, we'll give you one leader FREE!
- Children age 0-4 years are at no cost
- Children age 5-8 years may come at 75% of the adult cost
- Adventure Activities
- The more people you bring, the more free adventure activities with one of our trained staff! Please see our Adventure Activities page for more details.
- Arrival is anytime after 7:30PM Friday and Check-out by 2:00 PM Sunday.
- Meal Times: Breakfast is typically at 8:30AM, Lunch at 12:30PM, and Dinner at 5:30PM.
- Snack is served out after dinner on Saturday and the group can eat it at their own leisure.
- Special accommodations, motel type, are available for group leaders, speakers and their families.
- All guests must supply their own bedding.
- Medeba has a minimum booking capacity of 40 people. This can be met by combining the numbers from multiple groups. If you have less than 40 people in your group, please contact us to see if there are other groups on-site.
- Reserving the Faciltiy: To have the use of the entire facility a group must pay for a minimum of 130 guests.
- Sharing the Facility: If you are not a group of 130 or more you may be sharing the facility with multiple groups. This means sharing activity areas and our dinning hall. There will be a dedicated meeting room for your group to use.